Persons who would like to author articles for this site must have real-life experience with their proposed topics, and they must be active runners, coaches, doctors, or health specialists.
If you would like to author articles for this site, please review the articles already in the site and send me the following information.
- Your proposed name of your article
- Reasons why you think your article would contribute unique and appropriate information to the site
- A 100-word (or more) synopsis of your article
- Suggestions where in the list of articles your article might be located; give the names of the articles that would be immediately before and after your article. The list of articles is given at the bottom of the left-sidebar under the heading Site Pages.
- Your bio that describes your experience with your topic